A big thank you to Nora at Joy Journal for nominating me for the Real Neat Blogger Award.
If you enjoy a good read and a bit of friendly banter, this is the place for you. Nora is so funny, she has me in stitches everytime, especially with our long running joke regarding the ledge that is Donny, lol.
The rules of this award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
Nora’s seven questions for me are:
- What is your favourite quote?
“Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal.”Home Alone
2. What is your favourite comfort food? Chocolate hob nobs dipped in a brew, yummy😍
3. What dog or cat breed best represents your personality? It would have to be a West Highland Terrier because like them, I am fun, energetic, great with children and I am extremely loyal.
4. Name one song to which you know all the words? Father and Son by Boyzone.
5. What skill do you have that would impress the readers? I have a diploma in ear piercing.
6. If you were building a museum and money was not an issue, what would it be? It would be a museum dedicated solely to Donny, lol, with a big massive statue outside so everyone could look at his pretty face.
7. What’s the best book you’ve read in the last year? It would have to be Melmoth by Sarah Perry.
My nominees are truly a happy bunch and are well worth a visit and a follow:
My questions for these nominees, should they except my award are:
- What three things would you take to a desert island?
- Are you afraid of things that go bump in the night?
- If somebody dropped a wallet stuffed with cash, would you hand it back?
- What makes you laugh?
- Have you got an interesting story to tell?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is the most emotional film you ever saw?